Ulster Bank One Week in June
Thousands of staff from across Ulster Bank’s 44 branches are embarking upon a wide range of fundraising activities in June to support AWARE, from cycling, walking and zip-lining to cinema nights, golf outings, concerts and hosting customer tea, coffee and cakes events.
The annual staff led summer campaign takes place from 18 to 22 June however staff alongside their family and friends will take on additional challenges ahead of the main fundraising week to help generate as much cash as possible to help AWARE.
If you'd like to donate to AWARE as part of Ulster Bank's summer fundraising campaign please click the link below and add 'Ulster Bank' in the additional comments section.
AWARE is the depression charity for Northern Ireland offering support and education on depression and bipolar disorder. Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide with more than 300 million people affected. It is estimated that 1 in 4 of us will be affected by mental ill health at some stage in our lives.
Public support is crucial in allowing AWARE to continue to reach the people who need us most - thank you for your support.
Some fundraising activities taking place across the branches include:
* Coleraine - The Bank Manager is busking and spending some time in the stocks 11-15 June.
* Dunmurray - The branch is auctioning signed Carl Frampton boxing gloves 11-18 June.
* Larne - Different staff members are making lunch every Friday - their own Come Dine With Me.
* Castlewellan - A staff member is climbing Slieve Donard on 10 June.
* Lurgan - Hosting a duck derby on 13 June.
* Newry - Hosting a BBQ for staff and customers in Castlewellan Forest Park on 14 June.
* Warrenpoint - Auctioning a signed NI Niall McGinn top 11-18 June.
* Culmore Road, Derry/Londonderry - Static bike challenge 14 June and climbing Mount Errigal on 23 June.
* Dungannon - 10K walk after work on 13 June.
* Magherafelt - The bank Manager is running 13 miles to work on 13 June and enjoying afternoon tea on 12 June.
* Omagh - Hosting a quiz and raffle in the Coach Inn on 12 June at 9pm.
* Waterside, Derry/Londonderry - Soak the Banker on 13 June and a Bake Sale on 15 June.
You can pop into your local branch and show your support for AWARE and mental health!