We are seeking to add to our register of sessional trainers to deliver our Mood Matters mental health awareness programme at various locations across Northern Ireland. Mood Matters is delivered to a range of adult groups and to young people in post-primary schools and other appropriate settings.
Applicants should ideally have at least one year’s recent experience of delivering training. However we will consider applicants who meet the other requirements of the post, have the necessary enthusiasm and energy and demonstrate in their applications and at interview an ability to learn to deliver this interactive programme.
On completion of training, successful applicants will be paid a sessional rate and mileage allowance where appropriate for all courses delivered. Applicants must have a reasonable amount of daytime availability Monday to Friday. As these posts will involve working with young people and vulnerable adults successful applicants will be subject to Access NI checks.
- One year’s recent experience of delivering training (or demonstrate an ability to learn to deliver the programme)
- Good IT skills – in particular competent in the use of PowerPoint
- Good knowledge and understanding of mental health/mental illness
- Access to a suitable means of transport
- A recognised training qualification e.g. Award in Training and Education (formerly PTLLS) or higher
- Qualification/work experience in the field of Mental Health
- Mental Health First Aid certificate
- ASIST certificate (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
(Criteria may be enhanced for short listing)
For further information and an application form please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Aisling on 028 71260602. CVs will not be accepted.
- Completed applications must be returned by 5.00pm on Wednesday 8th February 2017
- Interviews will be held in our Belfast and Derry/Londonderry offices
- We are an equal opportunities employer